The team of Dr. Exler & Dr. Kuptsch stands for methodological expertise and personal commitment in the field of employee and executive development. We have lived up to our clients’ expectations regarding our name “Team for Innovative Personnel Management” for years by developing our own innovative products and consulting concepts, continuously improving our services and promoting our own personal education and development.
We actively promote and practice combining performance with humanity in the companies we support and consult. We are guided by the principle of combining productivity with humanity. As team partners Dr. Böhm, Dr. Exler and Dr. Kuptsch, we are happy to share our personal skills and professional expertise with our clients. Our actions are marked by integrity, transparency, flexibility and determination. We are strongly convinced of the idea and the experience that productivity and humanity do not contrast with each other but can be closely related effectively in everyday life—for the benefit of the individual and the whole organisation. We live our values in a manner that makes our clients repeatedly seek close collaboration with us. We believe that human beings and methodology are mutually dependent to achieve high-level performance and satisfaction with it at the same time.
Thanks to our expertise in psychology and our experience gained in all fields of personnel management over many years, we are frequently contacted by corporate HR officers, managers and executives as well as by members of the corporate senior management. We keep our knowledge and skills up to date through continuing professional development. We give each other feedback, and we monitor the success of our work by using professional supervision. Acting as a team based on close collaboration, we authentically help to cultivate a culture of cooperation and feedback in our clients’ organisation. We explicitly support women in the workplace, in particular in their role as executives.
We have gained experience especially in the field of large and medium-sized manufacturing companies and family-owned businesses. In addition, we work for educational providers, universities and personnel service providers as well as non-profit organisations. Our reference list shows the broad range of our clients. Our working languages are English and German. At international level, we have been working in the following countries: China, France, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and the US. We build client relationships that are at eye level and based on partnership. We develop our concepts in close cooperation with our clients to fully achieve their needs and goals.
The founding partners of the team are the certified psychologists Dr. Constanze Kuptsch (Diplom) and Dr. Christian Exler (Diplom). The new team partner Dr. Andreas Böhm, a psychologist (M.Sc.), joined the team as a partner in 2018.
Together with our collaborating partners, we ensure the successful implementation of both scientifically-based and application-oriented service concepts within the broad field of personnel management.
Dr. rer. nat. Andreas Böhm
- Psychologist (MSc)
- Managing Partner
- Special expertise in training, workshops & lectures (leadership, resilience, dialogue & conflict, motivation & change), video feedback, development center, potential assessment center, coaching, research & education.
Dr. phil. Christian Exler
- Certified Psychologist (Diplom)
- Managing Partner
- Special expertise in team development & team coaching, workshop and group facilitation, management diagnostics (individual assessments), executive training & coaching, development and implementation of (corporate) mission statements.
Dr. phil. Constanze Kuptsch
- Certified Psychologist (Diplom)
- Managing Partner
- Special expertise in management audits, potential assessment center and development center (also remote/online), leadership and personality management trainings, coaching of female executives, management of international projects.
Depending on the project and the task assigned, our team includes not only the three partners but also a selection of reliable and highly qualified collaborating partners.
- Dr. Nils Borstnar (Borstnar Kommunikation)
- MBA Tyler Christesen (University of Virginia)
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Deller (Leuphana Universität Lüneburg)
- Brigitte Dürke (Dürke Übersetzungen)
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Frey (LMU München)
- Dr. phil. Dipl. Psych. Oskar Handow (handowcompany)
- Dr. Anna Luca Heimann (Universität Zürich)
- Prof. Dr. Martin Kleinmann (Universität Zürich)
- Dipl.-Psych. Monika Reichel (Stache Consulting)
- MBA Konrad Tomasi (IT Consulting Tomasi)
- Dr. Annika Wilhelmy (Universität Zürich)
The main focus of our consulting activities is on providing state-of-the-art solutions and concepts for all fields of application of personnel and aptitude diagnostics. In this context we work for regional and international companies and organisations of all sizes. Whenever possible, we combine the diagnostic elements with elements of personnel development to enable learning and continuing development even during the diagnostic process.
We stand for professional facilitation and psychology-based coaching of all kinds of groups and teams in organisations and companies. We assist, promote and advise teams during their creation, set-up, development and change as well as in all potential crisis and conflict situations. We particularly focus on assisting leadership and management teams (at top management level).
Our training programmes comprise all relevant, non-technical topics and tasks for employees and executives in companies. As coaches, we are strongly engaged in the fields of communication, leadership, self-leadership, and social skills. In the training sessions, we always keep focussed on the participants’ practical cases. Traditional approaches and innovative concepts complement each other.
We offer our clients professional individual coaching for employees and executives of all ages and backgrounds. Our concepts to assist and consult individuals have a sound methodological and psychological basis while encouraging openness and creative process development. The main subjects of our coaching programmes include personality development, strengthening a sense of self-responsibility, and improving job satisfaction as well as identifying new and challenging perspectives in the workplace.
In addition to offering assistance to individuals and groups, we also guide our clients in the development of their organisations. The systemic perspective supplements and enriches the concepts and methods we use, which are centred on the individual. We make use of the fact, that the broader context in a given company affects every single person. Optimising the structure of organisational realities always helps improve employee performance and satisfaction in the workplace.
Monitoring and applying current trends and findings in science helps us to ensure that our consulting activities have a strong methodological basis. We pass on our knowledge through lectures and teaching activities. The collaborating partners for our teaching activities include the University of Salzburg, the University of Salzburg Business School (SMBS), and the Bavarian Elite Academy (BEA).
- AEM Unternehmerkapital GmbH
- Anglo Platinum Marketing Ltd.
- ANNA & CIE
- Arbeiterkammer Salzburg
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA
- Ball Packaging Europe Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft und Medien, Energie und Technologie
- BDO AG
- Benteler Automobiltechnik GmbH
- BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
- BSH Home Appliances Corporation, Region North America
- Conica AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH
- Daimler AG
- Daimler IT-Retail GmbH
- Deloitte GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Diehl AKO Stiftung & Co. KG
- Diehl Metering GmbH
- Diehl Metall Stiftung & Co. KG
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Dräxlmaier Group
- DST Dräxlmaier Systemtechnik GmbH
- EGC Eurogroup Consulting AG
- EMERAM Capital Partners GmbH
- Estée Lauder Companies GmbH
- esyoil GmbH
- Florin Treuhand GmbH
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Hydrogenious Technologies GmbH
- IAP GmbH
- imc information multimedia communication AG
- IMPERIAL Logistics International B.V. & Co. KG
- Inhouse Consulting & Training ITC GmbH
- Kinetics Holding GmbH
- Konecranes GmbH
- KTR Systems GmbH
- KUKA AG
- LENKERING GmbH
- Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG
- LR Global Holding GmbH
- Melle Dachbaustoffe GmbH
- Morten Group GmbH
- NEFF GmbH
- OBG Gruppe GmbH
- Orcan Energy GmbH
- Orlando Management AG
- Orlando Nordics AB
- Qbus Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- QUADRIGA CAPITAL Beteiligungsberatung GmbH
- ResMed Germany Inc.
- Scheer Group GmbH
- SAINT-GOBAIN DEUTSCHLAND
- SMBS – University of Salzburg Business School GmbH
- STARK Deutschland GmbH
- Stiftung Bayerische Elite-Akademie
- Terex Corporation
- Universität Salzburg
- Valeo Schalter & Sensoren GmbH
- Versicherungskammer Bayern
- VOLKSWAGEN AG
- Wirtschaftsakademie Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
- W+ST Akademie GmbH
Dr. Andreas Böhm
Dr. Christian Exler
Dr. Constanze Kuptsch
VAT-ID DE 174 869 337
Dr. Exler & Dr. Kuptsch GbR
Dr. Constanze Kuptsch is responsible for the content of this website according to art. 10 MdSt.
Objection to advertisement and to promotional mails
We hereby object to the use of information published in the context of general information requirements of the e-commerce regulations for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Liability for content
As provider of this website we are responsible according to article 7 TMG for our own contents on this website according to the general laws. According to art. 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the moment of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always within the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
All photos of partners of Dr. Exler & Dr. Kuptsch were created by the friendly support of photographer Kai Neunert (muenchen-fotograf.net). Dr. Exler & Dr. Kuptsch possess the exclusive and unrestricted rights of use of these pictures. Any use or distribution, especially the digital copying or saving of images without the express permission of Dr. Exler & Dr. Kuptsch is a copyright infringement and will be prosecuted.