Our training programmes comprise all relevant, operational topics and tasks for employees and executives. As coaches and instructors, we are strongly engaged in the fields of communication, leadership, self-management and social skills. In the training sessions, we always keep focussed on the participants’ practical cases. Traditional approaches and innovative concepts complement each other.
Services offered in the field of training:
1. Effective communication and conversation techniques
- Basic trainings for employees and executives with some leadership experience (including media coaching/video-based feedback).
- “Dialogue & Conflict” trainings for experienced executives: managing challenging conversations successfully.
2. Successful leadership
- Basic trainings for employees and executives with some leadership experience: special elements for the XYZ generations.
- Training in successful leadership (including leadership of virtual and intercultural teams) for experienced executives: leadership in daily life, challenging leadership, transformational leadership, and leadership in complexity.
- “E&R (“Employee Orientation & Resilience”) model to improve effective self-management and leadership—at all levels and based on the latest research findings.
3. Effective self-management and personality development
- Personality management, self-knowledge and personal development in the workplace; self-management as a prerequisite for leadership.
- Ego strength through resilience: creating and strengthening patterns of personal success as well as building and improving crisis resilience.
4. Social and emotional skills
- Trainings following development centers and assessment centers: working on individual areas for development.
- Successful team leadership training for experienced team and project leaders: identifying, controlling, and employing socio-emotional/structural dynamics.
- Understanding human nature at work (for all levels): applying Fritz Riemann’s typology of personality (including self-diagnosis).
- Psychological negotiation training (including team facilitation): identifying psychological mechanisms reliably and applying them constructively.
- Gaining trust and showing fairness: raising awareness of the key roles of trust and fairness in change processes.
Our training sessions are based on both traditional high-end concepts and innovative programmes developed by ourselves. After completion, each training session will be evaluated objectively to measure its success and to optimise it, if required. Once again, our actions are based on the set of values shared by all three team partners: combining performance with humanity. We assist the participants of our training programmes in achieving their personal and professional goals and in solving their personal and job-related problems and issues—and we take the time to do so. When providing training, we adapt our methods to the actual situation, the group process and the participants’ needs without ignoring our basic philosophy and our own personality. We strengthen and improve each participant’s performance at work in a sustainable manner. Our training programmes are aimed at gaining long-lasting insights, changing behaviour and achieving improvements.
What we think is particularly important in training programmes:
- Combining theory with practice in an intelligent way
- Using a wide range of methods in a flexible manner
- Focussing on demand, reality and practice from the very beginning